Transcript Requests

Transcripts of your high school marks are available.  If you have graduated within the last year, then you can request transcripts through the counseling office.  If your date of graduation was more than one year back, then you have to request your transcript through the school board office.  A small processing fee will be charged.  You can contact the school board office at

School District No. 73 (Kamloops/Thompson)
1383 9th Ave, Kamloops, BC V2C 3X7
Phone: (250) 374-0679
Fax: (250) 372-1183

Last modified: Monday, 23 July 2012, 7:26 PM